AHBRA’s focus over the coming months will be the development and implementation of our monitoring and assessment frameworks. We will communicate regularly with AHBs as to how this will impact them.
Annual Monitoring Programme
Following the commencement of the remaining powers and functions of AHBRA in July 2022, we have introduced our Annual Monitoring programme where all AHBs are requested to provide a range of information and performance data on their organisations activities.
The annual monitoring programme is an important function for AHBRA as we will analyse and evaluate information provided by AHBs to:
- Inform future planned assessment programmes
- Identify common risk areas and trends across the sector
- Tailor education and guidance needs for AHBs based on the risks identified
- Publish an annual sector analysis which will provide useful information across the sector
What should your AHB do?
All AHBs deemed to be registered with AHBRA were issued an Annual Monitoring Form in September 2022. AHBs are asked to complete all sections of the Annual Monitoring Form issued in full.
- You should submit your completed annual monitoring form by email to email@example.com
- If you are unable to complete the Excel Version and require a hard copy form, you can request one by contacting AHBRA by telephone on 01 224-3900.
Please submit the annual monitoring form, alongside your latest financial statements no later than 5pm Friday 4th November 2022.
Failure to submit the form by the deadline may result in the AHB being referred for regulatory action, as appropriate.
Advice and Guidance
To assist your organisation in completing the annual monitoring form we have also developed a detailed Explanatory Note which provides advice and guidance for AHBs on what information is expected by AHBRA.
To further assist AHBs in this process we held a series of webinars to provide information and advice on the monitoring process. Recordings of these webinars are available at the links below:
AHBRA’s Annual Monitoring policy can be found here.
Our AHB has not received the Annual Monitoring Form?
If your AHB has not received its Annual Monitoring Form for any reason, please contact AHBRA by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01 224-3900 to obtain a copy.