Information About the FOI Body
Roles, responsibilities and functions
- About us
- What we do
- Our Board
- AHBRA’s Annual Reports and Strategy Statement will be published on our Publications page
- Contact us
- Customer Charter
- Customer Action Plan
- Code of Conduct
- An Oversight Agreement is in place between AHBRA and Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government.
Services Provided or to be provided to the Public
Details of functions and services that AHBRA provides, and how to access these services can be found at the below links:
Decision Making process for major policy proposals
AHBRA is an independent regulator. All relevant policy proposals in relation to the regulation of AHBs are subject to consideration and approval by the Board of AHBRA.
- Financial statements are available on our Publications page.
- AHBRA currently do not have any plans for major Capital Expenditure.
- Governance Board Member remuneration is published in AHBRA’s Annual reports, available on our Publications page.
- AHBRA does not provide any funding/sponsorship of non-public bodies.
- Payments or Purchase Orders for goods and services
- Public Procurement Guidelines
- Details of current tender competitions over €25,000 are available on etenders.gov.ie
- Public contract awarded over €25,000